Saturday, June 16, 2012

Latest Video Clip Irfan Makki ( I believe)

Latest Video Clip Irfan Makki ( I believe) - This time the song is sung Irfan Makki featuring Maher Zain title 'I believe'. Nasyid single is taken from the debut album Irfan Makki under the label awakening  records. Irfan Makki who is currently living in Toronto, Canada is not a new name in the international arena of religious music. Irfan Makki  had previously helped Maher Zain in collaboration on the song Allahi Allah Kiya Karo . Including collaboration with other religious musicians, dressed in a nasyid Mesut Kurtis 'I think of You'.

Irfan Makki was born in Pakistan and as a baby his parents moved to Canada. Armed with unique vocals (something like Zain Bikha or Michael Jackson) as well as the musical genre of this urban . The song 'I believe' deserve to be your favorite friend! Moreover, the lyrics and the arrangement worked out by Maher Zain. Latest Video Clip Irfan Makki ( I believe)


0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India